Brian AhrensShow Phone Number
3026 NE 195th Street
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
Ahrens Co. Appraisal Services
Ahrens Company Appraisal Services is a full-service real estate appraisal firm located in Lake Forest Park, Washington. The company is headed by Brian Ahrens, certified real estate appraiser. We take pride in providing personalized services and quality valuations in a timely manner.
Ahrens Company Appraisal Services is dedicated to providing reliable appraisal and consultation services. Our vision is to utilize our knowledge and experience to become one of the largest and most reputable firms in the greater Seattle area. Our company serves individuals, corporations, financial institutions, public utilities, as well as municipal, state, and federal agencies and departments.
About the Owner
Professional Appraising Experience:
Appraisal Group of the Northwest, LLP, Bellevue, WA
American Reporting Company, Kirkland, WA
- Completed residential appraisal's around the Puget Sound region involving: detached single family homes, manufactured homes on acreage, individual condominium units, proposed new construction from plans and specs, waterfront residences, log homes, vacant land, and single family homes with shops, horse corrals, guest houses, acreage, and view properties.
Cole and Company Appraisal Services, Vancouver, WA
- Completed residential appraisal's around the Portland, OR region involving: detached single family homes, manufactured homes on acreage, individual condominium units, proposed new construction from plans and specs, waterfront residences, log homes, vacant land, and single family homes with shops, horse corrals, guest houses, acreage, and view properties.
Other Professional Experience:
U.S. Peace Corps, Vanuatu (South Pacific)
Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser (WA)
Microsoft Certified Professional –
Community College (Post Graduate)
Financial Representative, Portland, OR
- Ranked in the top 10 in the WA/OR/ID region in sales production, top-ranked in the Portland District for three consecutive months and five times overall, ranked second twice, and led my branch in production every month
B. S. Business Administration, Marketing –
Real Estate Appraising Courses: Real Estate Principles, Appraisal Procedures, USPAP, Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use, Site Valuation and Cost Approach, Sales Comparison and Income Approaches, Report Writing and Case Studies, Real Estate Statistics, Modeling and Finance, Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies, Urban Planning and Land Development
- Completed narrative appraisals of commercial office buildings, retail buildings, industrial buildings, subdividable land, convenience stores, motels, mixed use properties, and apartment complexes.
- Completed residential appraisals for estate purposes, termite damage, landfill encroachment, divorce, sale price, and opinion of value for lending purposes.
- Provided litigation support and testimony regarding a complex residential contract dispute.
Home About us