DAVID HESIDENZShow Phone Number
138 E Jefferson Street
Butler, PA 16001
Phone: 724 282 6622
David Hesidenz Appraisals
David Hesidenz Appraisals is a family owned business we started in 1995. We have been doing appraisals for 20 years. Before that David was the Butler County Assessor for 10 years. David is a member in good standing of the Appraisal Institute and adheres closely to the Ethics promoted by this organization. He has obtained a designation of SRA (Senior Residential Appraiser). He is also Licensed to do FHA appraisals. He covers Rural, Suburban and Urban areas.
We are located in the Center of Downtown Butler City. We love our City, our business and of course our clients. Our goal is to make any real estate transaction undertaken by our clients easier, faster, and more profitable. We have done thousands of appraisals in Butler County, and surrounding areas. David has a wealth of knowledge concerning all real estate endeavors. From Creekside cabins to Townhouses and Condominiums we service all types of residential properties. You will not find a more honest, ethical appraisal company.
We try to keep your costs to a minimum, and always strive to provide fast, accurate, affordable services.
We would love to help you by any of the following appraisal services we offered:
- Appraisals for Refinancing
- Buying, Selling, Marketing
- PMI removal, New construction,
- Vacant land, REO properties,
- Foreclosures, Additions,
- Single family dwellings up to Four family dwellings
- Estate planning, Listing, FSBO,
- Real Estate Consultation
- Distressed properties
- Tax Appeals, FHA,
- Attorney / Lawyer Work
- Divorce Settlement
- Family Transfers
- Rental Analysis, Apartment Buildings
- Future Returns, Investment Properties
- Consultation, Trusts, Assessment work
- Transfers, Relocation, ERC
- Farms, Land, Construction Inspections
- Town houses, condominiums,
- Condemnation, Eminent Domain,
- Death valuation and Equitable Distribution
- Expert witness testimony
- Homeowner advise
We specialize in ALL OF BUTLER COUNTY, and parts of the surrounding counties including:
Beaver, Mercer, Allegheny, Armstrong and Lawrence Counties. Please see our list of Zip Code coverage areas, and map. Our coverage area includes Cranberry Township and Grove City Borough.
Home Services What is an appraisal?