To assist you & your company with high quality appraisals in the Central Coast areas of San Luis Obispo County.
Background And Appraisal Work Summary
· Licensed Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser
· Experience as a fee appraiser, Performed appraisal assignments on two to four units and single family residences in El Dorado, Fresno, Kings, Madera, Placer, Tulare, Nevada and San Luis Obispo Counties.
· Experience testifying in court proceedings as an expert witness in appraisal matters
· Performed BPO & Appraisal Reconciliation Reviews on Loan Portfolios for Clear Capital & Morgan Stanley
· FHA Approved
· Over 15,000 hours of fee, consulting and review appraising.
Education & Honors
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Agribusiness Option. Finance Emphasis. Minor: Environmental Pollution. California State University, Fresno Ca., 1993
· Dean’s List at FCC 1988 -1990 & at FSU 1990-1992
· Received an international agribusiness scholarship/internship in Sweden and Holland: Emphasis on import/export market analysis and international trade.
· Courses at FSU included Basic Real Appraisal and Advanced Real Estate Appraisal.
· California Real Estate License, 1986-1999
· California Real Estate Appraiser Provisional License, 1994-96
· California Real Estate Appraiser Trainee License, 1996-99
· California Real Estate Appraiser License, 2000 to May 2006
· California Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser License, May 2006 to present
Courses include Environmental Issues and Obligations, Agency and Relationship, Ethics and Professional Standards, USPAP, Financing Options, Appraisal Mathematics, Fair Housing, Automated Valuation Systems, Econometrics and Income Property Analysis.